Affiliation: Monash University
- Oblique axis body fracture--pitfalls in managementTony Goldschlager
Department of Neurosurgery, The Alfred Hospital, Victoria 3181, Australia
Injury 43:505-8. 2012..Such fractures may be at high risk for treatment failure in an external orthosis...
- Potential applications for using stem cells in spine surgeryTony Goldschlager
Department of Neurosurgery, The Alfred Hospital, Victoria, Australia
Curr Stem Cell Res Ther 5:345-55. 2010....
- Cervical interbody fusion is enhanced by allogeneic mesenchymal precursor cells in an ovine modelTony Goldschlager
Monash Immunology and Stem Cell Laboratories, Department of Surgery, Monash University, Victoria, Australia
Spine (Phila Pa 1976) 36:615-23. 2011..An experimental study using a sheep cervical spine interbody fusion model...
- A comparison of mesenchymal precursor cells and amnion epithelial cells for enhancing cervical interbody fusion in an ovine modelTony Goldschlager
Monash Immunology and Stem Cell Laboratories, Melbourne, Victoria, Australia
Neurosurgery 68:1025-34; discussion 1034-5. 2011..Both allogeneic mesenchymal precursor cells (MPCs) and amnion derived epithelial cells (AECs) have osteogenic potential...
- Cervical motion preservation using mesenchymal progenitor cells and pentosan polysulfate, a novel chondrogenic agent: preliminary study in an ovine modelTony Goldschlager
Monash Immunology and Stem Cell Laboratories, Monash University, Clayton, Victoria, Australia
Neurosurg Focus 28:E4. 2010....
- Lateral surgical approach to lumbar intervertebral discs in an ovine modelDavid Oehme
The Ritchie Centre, Monash Institute of Medical Research MIMR, Monash University, Clayton, VIC 3168, Australia
ScientificWorldJournal 2012:873726. 2012....
- Immunoselected STRO-3+ mesenchymal precursor cells and restoration of the extracellular matrix of degenerate intervertebral discsPeter Ghosh
Mesoblast Ltd, Melbourne, Australia
J Neurosurg Spine 16:479-88. 2012..In this study the authors examined the capacity of ovine mesenchymal precursor cells (MPCs) to restore the extracellular matrix of degenerate discs in an ovine model...