Affiliation: Monash University
- Acute haematogenous community-acquired methicillin-resistant Staphylococcus aureus osteomyelitis in an adult: case report and review of literatureAmreeta Dhanoa
Jeffrey Cheah School of Medicine and Health Sciences, Monash University Sunway Campus, Bandar Sunway, Malaysia
BMC Infect Dis 12:270. 2012..Although more widely described in the pediatric age group, the occurrence of CA-MRSA osteomyelitis in adults is an uncommonly reported entity...
- Epidemiology and clinical characteristics of hospitalized patients with pandemic influenza A (H1N1) 2009 infections: the effects of bacterial coinfectionAmreeta Dhanoa
Jeffrey Cheah School of Medicine and Health Sciences, Monash University, Malaysia
Virol J 8:501. 2011..However, data on the effects of bacterial coinfection on these patients are very scarce. Therefore, this study explores the impact of bacterial coinfection on the clinical and laboratory parameters amongst H1N1 hospitalized patients...
- Subacute osteomyelitis masquerading as primary bone sarcoma: report of six casesAmreeta Dhanoa
Monash University Sunway Campus, Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
Surg Infect (Larchmt) 11:475-8. 2010..We report a series of six immunocompetent patients who were believed initially to have primary bone sarcomas, but turned out to have subacute osteomyelitis...
- Non-typhoidal Salmonella bacteraemia: epidemiology, clinical characteristics and its' association with severe immunosuppressionAmreeta Dhanoa
School of Medicine and Health Sciences, Monash University, Sunway Campus, Lagoon Selatan Road, Sunway, Malaysia
Ann Clin Microbiol Antimicrob 8:15. 2009..However, there is limited data specifically describing the clinical characteristics and outcome amongst the immunosuppressed patients...
- Oxidative stress and antioxidant status in primary bone and soft tissue sarcomaFatima M Nathan
Jeffrey Cheah School of Medicine and Health Sciences, Monash University Sunway, Jalan Lagoon Selatan, 46150 Bandar Sunway, Malaysia
BMC Cancer 11:382. 2011....