Richard P Mildren
Affiliation: Macquarie University
- Increased wavelength options in the visible and ultraviolet for Raman lasers operating on dual Raman modesR P Mildren
MQ Photonics Research Centre, Macquarie University, NSW 2109 Australia
Opt Express 16:3261-72. 2008..We also present a theoretical analysis that enables prediction of wavelength options for dual Raman mode systems...
- CVD-diamond external cavity Raman laser at 573 nmRichard P Mildren
MQ Photonics Research Centre, Macquarie University, NSW, Australia
Opt Express 16:18950-5. 2008..Output pulses of wavelength 573 nm with a combined energy of 0.3 mJ were obtained with a slope efficiency of conversion of up to 22%...
- An investigation into Raman mode locking of fiber lasersDavid J Spence
MQ Photonics, Department of Physics, Macquarie University, NSW 2109, Australia
Opt Express 16:5277-89. 2008..We also present a simple method for harmonic mode locking Raman fiber lasers...
- Deep ultraviolet diamond Raman laserEduardo Granados
MQ Photonics Research Centre, Macquarie University, Sydney, NSW 2109, Australia
Opt Express 19:10857-63. 2011..We also report on the observation of nanometer scale two-photon assisted etching of the diamond crystal surfaces...
- Mode-locked picosecond diamond Raman laserDavid J Spence
MQ Photonics Research Centre, Macquarie University, Sydney, New South Wales 2109, Australia
Opt Lett 35:556-8. 2010..The power and pulse duration behavior as a function of cavity length is explained well by a model that includes phonon dephasing and group velocity dispersion of the pump and Stokes fields...