F L Gibson
Affiliation: Macquarie University
- Parental adjustment and attitudes to parenting after in vitro fertilizationF L Gibson
Macquarie University, Sydney, New South Wales, Australia
Fertil Steril 73:565-74. 2000..Nonetheless, there are minor IVF differences that reflect heightened child-focused concern and less confidence in parenting for mothers, less satisfaction with the marriage for the fathers, and vulnerable self-esteem for both parents...
- The mother-child relationship following in vitro fertilisation (IVF): infant attachment, responsivity, and maternal sensitivityF L Gibson
Macquarie University and Royal North Shore Hospital, Sydney, Australia
J Child Psychol Psychiatry 41:1015-23. 2000....
- Pregnancy-specific anxiety, ART conception and infant temperament at 4 months post-partumC A McMahon
Centre for Emotional Health, Department of Psychology, Macquarie University, Sydney 2109, Australia
Hum Reprod 28:997-1005. 2013..Is anxiety focused on the pregnancy outcome, known to be particularly salient in women conceiving through assisted reproductive technology (ART), related to difficult infant temperament?..
- Behaviour problems in extremely low birthweight children at 5 and 8 years of ageM Miller
Department of Psychology, Macquarie University, and Department of Neonatology, Royal North Shore Hospital, St. Leonards, NSW, Australia
Child Care Health Dev 27:569-81. 2001..These findings indicate that ELBW and the often associated medical complications may not necessarily predispose infants to develop subsequent behaviour difficulties later on in childhood...
- Age at first birth, mode of conception and psychological wellbeing in pregnancy: findings from the parental age and transition to parenthood Australia (PATPA) studyC A McMahon
Centre for Emotional Health, Department of Psychology, Macquarie University, Sydney, NSW 2109, Australia
Hum Reprod 26:1389-98. 2011..We aimed to describe the context of pregnancy for first-time mothers of different ages and examine relationships among maternal age at first birth, mode of conception and psychosocial wellbeing in pregnancy...