Bruce D Wines
Affiliation: Macfarlane Burnet Institute for Medical Research and Public Health
- A conserved host and pathogen recognition site on immunoglobulins: structural and functional aspectsBruce D Wines
Centre for Immunology, Burnet Institute, Melbourne, VIC 3004, Australia
Adv Exp Med Biol 946:87-112. 2012..We also propose that some pathogen proteins may promote virulence by affecting the bridging between innate and adaptive immunity...
- Polymorphisms and interspecies differences of the activating and inhibitory FcγRII of Macaca nemestrina influence the binding of human IgG subclassesHalina M Trist
Centre for Biomedical Research, Burnet Institute, Melbourne, Victoria 3004, Australia
J Immunol 192:792-803. 2014..These marked interspecies differences in IgG binding between human and macaque FcRs and polymorphisms within species have implications for preclinical evaluation of Abs and vaccines in macaques. ..
- IgA receptors in health and diseaseBruce D Wines
Helen Macpherson Smith Trust Inflammatory Disease Laboratory, The Macfarlane Burnet Institute for Medical Research and Public Health, Austin Health Campus, Heidelberg, Victoria, Australia
Tissue Antigens 68:103-14. 2006..Finally, the therapeutic application of various IgA receptors has been sought in the areas of infectious disease, vaccines, and cancer...
- Interaction of human, rat, and mouse immunoglobulin A (IgA) with Staphylococcal superantigen-like 7 (SSL7) decoy protein and leukocyte IgA receptorBruce D Wines
Centre for Immunology, The Burnet Institute, Melbourne 3004, Australia
J Biol Chem 286:33118-24. 2011....
- Structural basis for Fc gammaRIIa recognition of human IgG and formation of inflammatory signaling complexesPaul A Ramsland
Centre for Immunology, Burnet Institute, Melbourne, Victoria 3004, Australia
J Immunol 187:3208-17. 2011..A model is presented whereby a dimer of FcγRIIa-HR binds Ag-Ab complexes in an arrangement that possibly occurs on the cell membrane as part of a larger signaling assembly...
- An FcgammaRIIa-binding peptide that mimics the interaction between FcgammaRIIa and IgGAngela C Cendron
Burnet Institute, Austin Campus, Studley Road, Heidelberg, VIC 3084, Australia
Mol Immunol 45:307-19. 2008....
- Surface display of IgG Fc on baculovirus vectors enhances binding to antigen-presenting cells and cell lines expressing Fc receptorsJohn C Martyn
The Macfarlane Burnet Institute for Medical Research and Public Health, Melbourne, Vic, Australia
Arch Virol 154:1129-38. 2009..These novel baculoviral vectors, which target cells of the immune system that express FcRs, have potential applications for vaccination or gene therapy...