Caroline van Gemert
Affiliation: Macfarlane Burnet Institute for Medical Research and Public Health
- Characteristics of a sexual network of behaviorally bisexual men in Vientiane, Lao PDR, 2010Caroline van Gemert
Centre for Population Health, Burnet Institute, GPO Box 2284, Melbourne, Victoria, Australia, 3001
AIDS Educ Prev 25:232-43. 2013..This study demonstrates that behaviorally bisexual men are potential key drivers of HIV epidemics and require a targeted approach to sexual health promotion...
- The Australian national binge drinking campaign: campaign recognition among young people at a music festival who report risky drinkingCaroline van Gemert
Centre for Population Health, Burnet Institute, Melbourne, Australia
BMC Public Health 11:482. 2011....
- Intrahousehold transmission of pandemic (H1N1) 2009 virus, Victoria, AustraliaCaroline van Gemert
Burnet Institute, Melbourne, Victoria, Australia
Emerg Infect Dis 17:1599-607. 2011....
- An urgent need to scale-up injecting drug harm reduction services in Tanzania: prevalence of blood-borne viruses among drug users in Temeke District, Dar-es-Salaam, 2011Anna L Bowring
Burnet Institute, 85 Commercial Rd, Melbourne, Victoria 3004, Australia
Int J Drug Policy 24:78-81. 2013..These behaviours have implications for transmission of blood-borne viruses, including HIV and hepatitis C (HCV)...
- Know your limits: awareness of the 2009 Australian alcohol guidelines among young peopleAnna L Bowring
Centre for Population Health, Burnet Institute, 85 Commercial Road, Melbourne, VIC 3004, Australia
Drug Alcohol Rev 31:213-23. 2012..This study assessed awareness of the 2009 Australian Guidelines to Reduce Health Risks from Drinking Alcohol, understanding of alcohol-related risks and drinking behaviours among young people...