Affiliation: La Trobe University
- Mortality and disability outcomes of self-reported elder abuse: a 12-year prospective investigationMargot J Schofield
La Trobe University, Melbourne, Victoria, Australia
J Am Geriatr Soc 61:679-85. 2013..To determine whether elder abuse can predict mortality and disability over the ensuing 12 years...
- Developing psychotherapists' competence through clinical supervision: protocol for a qualitative study of supervisory dyadsMargot J Schofield
School of Public Health and Human Biosciences, La Trobe University, Melbourne, VIC 3086, Australia
BMC Psychiatry 13:12. 2013..This paper provides a rationale for the study and describes the protocol for an in-depth qualitative study of supervisory dyads, highlighting how it addresses gaps in the literature...
- Short and long-term effectiveness of couple counselling: a study protocolMargot J Schofield
School of Public Health, La Trobe University, Melbourne, VIC 3086, Australia
BMC Public Health 12:735. 2012....
- Understanding resilience in same-sex parented families: the work, love, play studyJennifer J Power
The Bouverie Centre, La Trobe University, 8 Gardiner Street, Brunswick, Victoria 3056, Australia
BMC Public Health 10:115. 2010..The current paper aims to provide a comprehensive overview of the design and methods of this longitudinal study and discuss its significance...
- Australian women seeking counseling have higher use of health servicesMargot Schofield
School of Public Health, La Trobe University, Melbourne, Australia
Womens Health Issues 18:399-405. 2008....
- The lived experience of art making as a companion to the mental health recovery processTheresa Van Lith
Department of Counselling and Psychological Health, La Trobe University, Melbourne, Australia
Disabil Rehabil 33:652-60. 2011..The current study inquires into mental health consumers' lived experiences of art making within psychosocial rehabilitation services and their views on how art making supports mental health recovery...