Ellie M Fossey
Affiliation: La Trobe University
- Self-rated assessment of needs for mental health care: a qualitative analysisEllie Fossey
Department of Occupational Therapy, School of Allied Health, La Trobe University, Bundoora, Vic, 3086, Australia
Community Ment Health J 48:407-19. 2012..Collaborative care and information-sharing appear important to better meet mental health-related perceived needs...
- A conceptual review of functioning: implications for the development of consumer outcome measuresE M Fossey
School of Occupational Therapy, La Trobe University, Bundoora, Victoria, Australia
Aust N Z J Psychiatry 35:91-8. 2001..This paper reviews how functioning is viewed within the mental health field, and implications for developing better functional outcome measures...
- Creating a positive experience of research for people with psychiatric disabilities by sharing feedbackEllie Fossey
School of Occupational Therapy, The La Trobe University, Melbourne, Australia
Psychiatr Rehabil J 25:369-78. 2002..This is particularly important as their self-identities may already be undermined by experiences of mental illness. Researchers need dedicated time, resources, and training to incorporate individual feedback in research...
- Understanding and evaluating qualitative researchEllie Fossey
School of Occupational Therapy, La Trobe University, Melbourne, Victoria, Australia
Aust N Z J Psychiatry 36:717-32. 2002..These principles also offer some guidance about the conduct of sound qualitative research for the beginner qualitative researcher...
- Finding and sustaining employment: a qualitative meta-synthesis of mental health consumer viewsEllie M Fossey
School of Occupational Therapy, La Trobe University, Victoria 3086, Australia
Can J Occup Ther 77:303-14. 2010..The viewpoints of employed people experiencing mental ill-health receive limited attention in reviews of employment-related research...