Narelle S Cox
Affiliation: La Trobe University
- Validation of a multi-sensor armband during free-living activity in adults with cystic fibrosisNarelle S Cox
School of Physiotherapy, Faculty of Health Sciences, La Trobe University, Australia Electronic address
J Cyst Fibros 13:347-50. 2014....
- Telehealth in cystic fibrosis: a systematic reviewNarelle S Cox
La Trobe Alfred Health Clinical School, Level 4, The Alfred Centre, 99 Commercial Road, Prahran, Victoria 3181, Australia
J Telemed Telecare 18:72-8. 2012..There is insufficient evidence to reach a firm conclusion about the benefits of telehealth in people with CF, but it remains a promising area for future investigation...
- Assessing exercise capacity using telehealth: a feasibility study in adults with cystic fibrosisNarelle S Cox
Department of Physiotherapy, La Trobe University, Melbourne, Victoria, Australia
Respir Care 58:286-90. 2013..Provision of healthcare from a remote site may assist patients to access important services. We aimed to establish the feasibility of monitoring an assessment of exercise capacity using telehealth technology...
- Benefits and costs of home-based pulmonary rehabilitation in chronic obstructive pulmonary disease - a multi-centre randomised controlled equivalence trialAnne E Holland
Alfred Health, 99 Commercial Road, Melbourne 3004, Australia
BMC Pulm Med 13:57. 2013..The aim of this study is to compare the costs and benefits of home-based and hospital-based pulmonary rehabilitation for people with COPD...
- Interventions for promoting physical activity in people with cystic fibrosisNarelle S Cox
School of Physiotherapy, La Trobe University, Level 4 The Alfred Centre 99 Commercial Road, Melbourne, Victoria, Australia, 3004
Cochrane Database Syst Rev 12:CD009448. 2013..In individuals with cystic fibrosis there are no established targets for participation in physical activity, nor have any ideal strategies to promote participation in physical activity been identified..
- Modified shuttle test performance in hospitalized children and adolescents with cystic fibrosisNarelle S Cox
Department of Physiotherapy, The Children s Hospital at Westmead, Westmead NSW, Australia
J Cyst Fibros 5:165-70. 2006..The aim of this study was to demonstrate the utility of the MST as a measure of responsiveness to hospitalisation for i.v. antibiotic and supportive therapy in children and adolescents with CF...
- Home IV Antibiotic Therapy and Exercise Capacity in Children with CF: A Case SeriesNarelle S Cox
Department of Physiotherapy, The Children s Hospital at Westmead, Sydney, Australia
Cardiopulm Phys Ther J 22:16-9. 2011..Identifying and investigating the factors that influence exercise capacity during home IV antibiotic therapy requires further investigation...
- A qualitative study of physiotherapy education for parents of toddlers with cystic fibrosisClaire J Tipping
Department of Physiotherapy, Alfred Hospital, Commercial Road, Prahran, VIC 3181, Australia
J Cyst Fibros 9:205-11. 2010..This study aimed to identify factors that impair the delivery and retention of physiotherapy education for parents of these children and factors that impair effective physiotherapy treatment in the home environment...