- Body mass index and dental caries in children and adolescents: a systematic review of literature published 2004 to 2011Merrilyn Hooley
School of Psychology, Deakin University, 221 Burwood Highway, Burwood, Melbourne, Victoria 3125, Australia
Syst Rev 1:57. 2012..The authors undertook an updated systematic review of the relationship between body mass index and dental caries in children and adolescents...
- Durability of amalgam in the restoration of class II cavities in primary molars: a systematic review of the literatureN M Kilpatrick
Department of Dentistry, Royal Children s Hospital and Oral Health Research Unit, Murdoch Children s Research Institute, Melbourne, Victoria, Australia
Eur Arch Paediatr Dent 8:5-13. 2007..To review the available literature on the durability of amalgam when used to restore interproximal (class II) cavities in primary molars...
- New developments in understanding development defects of enamel: optimizing clinical outcomesNicky Kilpatrick
Royal Children s Hospital, Flemington Road, Parkville VIC 3052, Australia
J Orthod 36:277-82. 2009..This review summarises contemporary evidence regarding this condition and identifies potential areas for future research which would assist in improving clinical outcomes...
- They're only baby teeth; who should care?N Kilpatrick
Department of Dentistry, Royal Children s Hospital, Melbourne
Ann R Australas Coll Dent Surg 20:42-4. 2010..The role and responsibilities of the dental profession in developing this model of shared care will also be discussed...
- Pathways to emergency dental care: An exploratory studyC Tran
School of Dental Sciences, University of Melbourne, Melbourne, Australia
Eur Arch Paediatr Dent 11:97-100. 2010..To describe the pathways to care associated with acute dental infections in children...