- The significance of the Wnt pathway in the pathology of human cancersRooshdiya Karim
Department of Anatomical Pathology, Royal Prince Alfred Hospital, University of Sydney NSW Australia
Pathology 36:120-8. 2004....
- Recent insights into the molecular pathogenesis of mammary phyllodes tumoursRooshdiya Z Karim
Department of Tissue Pathology and Diagnostic Oncology, Royal Prince Alfred Hospital, Camperdown, New South Wales, Australia
J Clin Pathol 66:496-505. 2013..Data generated from modern sequencing technologies are likely to provide new insights into the disease and assist in this endeavour...
- Myxoid variant of adrenocortical carcinoma: report of a unique caseRooshdiya Z Karim
Department of Anatomical Pathology, Royal Prince Alfred Hospital, Camperdown, New South Wales, Australia
Pathol Int 56:89-94. 2006..Clinicoradiological correlation may be helpful, but special stains, immunohistochemistry and ultrastructural examination may be necessary to establish the diagnosis...
- Papillary endothelial hyperplasia of the orbit: report of a case highlighting a pitfall on fine needle aspiration biopsyRooshdiya Z Karim
Department of Anatomical Pathology, Royal Prince Alfred Hospital, Central Sydney Area Health Service, Camperdown, NSW, Australia
Acta Cytol 51:207-10. 2007..However, it is rare in the orbit/ocular region. Although the histologic features of PEH have been well described, the cytologic diagnosis remains difficult...
- Test and teach. Diagnosis: Subcutaneous Rosai-Dorfman diseaseRooshdiya Karim
Department of Anatomical Pathology, Royal Prince Alfred Hospital, Sydney, NSW, Australia
Pathology 34:466-70. 2002
- Stromal expression of vascular endothelial growth factor correlates with tumor grade and microvessel density in mammary phyllodes tumors: a multicenter study of 185 casesGary M K Tse
Department of Anatomical and Cellular Pathology, Prince of Wales Hospital, Shatin, Hong Kong
Hum Pathol 35:1053-7. 2004..Assessment of stromal VEGF may be useful as an adjunctive diagnostic criterion in the histologic assessment of malignancy in phyllodes tumors...