- Interleukin 10 antioxidant effect decreases leukocytes/endothelial interaction induced by tumor necrosis factor αOlivier Huet
Assistance Publique des Hopitaux de Paris AP HP, Service d Anesthesie Reanimation, Hôpitaux Universitaires Paris Sud, Centre Hospitalier Universitaire de Bicetre, Universite Paris XI, Paris, France
Shock 39:83-8. 2013..The antioxidant effect of IL-10 is mediated through PI3-kinase and is paralleled by a decrease in ceramide synthesis induced by TNF-α...
- Oxidative stress and endothelial dysfunction during sepsisOlivier Huet
BakerIDI, Heart and Diabetes Institute, 75 Commercial Road, Melbourne, VIC 3004, Australia
Front Biosci 16:1986-95. 2011....
- Postresuscitation syndrome: potential role of hydroxyl radical-induced endothelial cell damageOlivier Huet
Réanimation Médicale, Universite Paris Descartes, hôpital Cochin Port Royal, Assistance Publique des Hopitaux de Paris, Paris, France
Crit Care Med 39:1712-20. 2011..However, the consequences of the reperfusion phase on endothelial reactive oxygen species production and redox homeostasis have not been explored in out of hospital cardiac arrest patients...
- Pivotal role of glutathione depletion in plasma-induced endothelial oxidative stress during sepsisOlivier Huet
Departement d Anesthesie Reanimation, Hopital Bicetre, Assistance Publique des Hopitaux de Paris, France
Crit Care Med 36:2328-34. 2008..This study investigates the antioxidant defenses of HUVEC exposed to plasma obtained from either septic shock patients or healthy volunteers...
- Variation in endogenous oxidative stress in Escherichia coli natural isolates during growth in urineCecile Aubron
UMR 722 INSERM and Université Paris Diderot, Sorbonne Paris Cité, Site Xavier Bichat, Paris, France
BMC Microbiol 12:120. 2012..coli belonging to various pathovars and phylogenetic groups. Antioxidant defense mechanisms were also analysed...
- Plasma-induced endothelial oxidative stress is related to the severity of septic shockOlivier Huet
Departement d Anesthesie Reanimation, UPRES EA 3540, Universite Paris XI, Hopital Bicetre, Le Kremlin Bicetre, France
Crit Care Med 35:821-6. 2007..To estimate the capacity of plasma from septic shock patients to induce in vitro reactive oxygen species (ROS) production by endothelial cells and to analyze whether ROS production is related to the severity of the septic shock...