Keith R Hayes
- Identifying hazards in complex ecological systems. Part 3: Hierarchical Holographic Model for herbicide tolerant oilseed rapeKeith R Hayes
CSIRO Marine Research, Hobart, Tasmania 7001, Australia
Environ Biosafety Res 3:109-28. 2004..It may also lead to changes in spray schedules of insecticide and fungicide. Many of the environmental hazards identified with these changes are plausible and may warrant further investigation or targeted monitoring...
- Sensitivity and cost considerations for the detection and eradication of marine pests in portsKeith R Hayes
CSIRO Division of Marine Research, GPO Box 1538, Hobart, Tasmania 7001, Australia
Mar Pollut Bull 50:823-34. 2005..It is very important that environmental managers and scientists perform sensitivity calculations before embarking on port surveys to ensure the highest level of sensitivity is achieved for any given budget...
- Identifying potential marine pests--a deductive approach applied to AustraliaKeith R Hayes
Centre for Research on Introduced Marine Pests, CSIRO Division of Marine Research, GPO Box 1538, Hobart, Tasmania 7001, Australia
Mar Pollut Bull 46:91-8. 2003..Thirty three of the species identified in the initial literature review satisfied all four selection criteria. These species are described here together with their associated vectors and impacts...
- Biological invasions: recommendations for U.S. policy and managementDavid M Lodge
Department of Biological Sciences, P O Box 369, University of Notre Dame, Indiana 46556, USA
Ecol Appl 16:2035-54. 2006..The Ecological Society of America is committed to assist all levels of government and provide scientific advice to improve all aspects of invasive-species management...
- Assessing model structure uncertainty through an analysis of system feedback and Bayesian networksGeoffrey R Hosack
Department of Fisheries and Wildlife, Oregon State University, 104 Nash Hall, Corvallis, Oregon 97331, USA
Ecol Appl 18:1070-82. 2008..Observations drawn from these case studies are used to diagnose alternative model structures and to predict the system's response following management intervention...