M J Yelland
Affiliation: Griffith University
- Using aggregated single patient (N-of-1) trials to determine the effectiveness of psychostimulants to reduce fatigue in advanced cancer patients: a rationale and protocolHugh Ej Senior
Discipline of General Practice, The University of Queensland, Brisbane, Queensland, Australia
BMC Palliat Care 12:17. 2013..The negative impact of fatigue on function (physical, mental, social and spiritual) and quality of life is substantial for many palliative patients as well as their families/carers...
- A modified QuickDASH-9 provides a valid outcome instrument for upper limb functionC Philip Gabel
Faculty of Science, Centre for Healthy Activities, Sport and Exercise, University of the Sunshine Coast, Queensland, Australia
BMC Musculoskelet Disord 10:161. 2009..A shortened 9-item version, the QuickDASH-9, that addresses these issues is proposed...
- Celecoxib compared with sustained-release paracetamol for osteoarthritis: a series of n-of-1 trialsM J Yelland
School of Medicine, Logan Campus, Griffith University, University Drive, Meadowbrook Qld 4131, Australia
Rheumatology (Oxford) 46:135-40. 2007..To assess the use of n-of-1 trials for short-term choice of drugs for osteoarthritis, with particular reference to comparing the efficacy of sustained-release [SR] paracetamol with celecoxib in individual patients...
- N-of-1 randomized trials to assess the efficacy of gabapentin for chronic neuropathic painMichael J Yelland
Griffith University, School of Medicine, Logan Campus, University Drive, Meadowbrook, Queensland 4131, Australia
Pain Med 10:754-61. 2009..The objective of this study was to compare the efficacy of gabapentin with placebo for neuropathic pain at the individual and population levels...
- Prolotherapy injections and eccentric loading exercises for painful Achilles tendinosis: a randomised trialMichael J Yelland
Griffith University, Logan and Gold Coast, Australia
Br J Sports Med 45:421-8. 2011..To compare the effectiveness and cost-effectiveness of eccentric loading exercises (ELE) with prolotherapy injections used singly and in combination for painful Achilles tendinosis...