Affiliation: Griffith University
- Obsessive-compulsive symptoms in a normative Chinese sample of youth: Prevalence, symptom dimensions, and factor structure of the Leyton Obsessional Inventory-Child VersionJing Sun
Griffith Health Institute, Griffith University, Parkland, Gold Coast 4222, QLD, Australia School of Medicine, Griffith University, Parkland, Gold Coast 4222, QLD, Australia Electronic address
J Affect Disord 164:19-27. 2014..This study aims to standardise the Chinese version of the Leyton short version scale for adolescents of secondary schools in order to assess this condition...
- Dietary pattern and its association with the prevalence of obesity, hypertension and other cardiovascular risk factors among Chinese older adultsJing Sun
Griffith Health Institute, Griffith University, Gold Coast Campus, Parkland Q4222, Australia
Int J Environ Res Public Health 11:3956-71. 2014..This article examined the association between dietary patterns and cardiovascular risk factors in Chinese older adults...
- Depression in employees in privately owned enterprises in China: is it related to work environment and work ability?Jing Sun
School of Public Health and Griffith Health Institute, Griffith University, Gold Coast Campus, Parkland, Gold Coast, Q4222, Australia
Int J Environ Res Public Health 10:1152-67. 2013..Personal factors include poor work ability and low resilience, while workplace factors include workplace ethos and culture. The primary organisational environmental factor was a low level of enterprise ethos and culture...
- Early executive function deficit in preterm children and its association with neurodevelopmental disorders in childhood: a literature reviewJing Sun
School of Public Health and Griffith Health Institute, Griffith University, Logan Campus, Meadowbrook, Queensland, Australia
Int J Adolesc Med Health 24:291-9. 2012..The deficits of EF in infants are persistent into childhood and related to neurodevelopmental disorders in childhood and adolescence...
- Association between low income, depression, self-efficacy and mass-incident-related strains: an understanding of mass incidents in ChinaJing Sun
Griffith Health Institute and School of Public Health, Griffith University, Logan Campus Meadowbrook, Queensland Q4131, Australia
J Public Health (Oxf) 34:340-7. 2012..It further investigated whether depression, self-efficacy and health status mediate relationships between income and mass-incident-related strains...
- Validation and normalization of the General Health Questionnaire 30 in parents with primary school children in ChinaJing Sun
School of Public Health, Griffith University, Meadowbrook Q4131, Australia
Compr Psychiatry 53:593-9. 2012..Assessment of parenting depression is needed in China. This study aims to standardize the Chinese version of the General Health Questionnaire (GHQ-30) for parents of primary school children...
- A comparison of executive function in very preterm and term infants at 8 months corrected ageJing Sun
School of Public Health, Griffith University, Logan Campus, Meadowbrook, Q4131, Australia
Early Hum Dev 85:225-30. 2009..Executive dysfunction is believed to contribute to learning and attention problems in children at school age. Children born very preterm are more prone to these problems than their full-term peers...
- Globalisation and suicide: an empirical investigation in 35 countries over the period 1980-2006Allison Milner
Griffith University, Brisbane QLD 4011, Australia
Health Place 17:996-1003. 2011..Globalisation is mediated through a variety of flows including persons, information and ideas, capital, and goods. The process is increasingly recognised as a potential mediator of changes in attitudes and habits around the globe...
- Effects of community-based meditative Tai Chi programme on improving quality of life, physical and mental health in chronic heart-failure participantsJing Sun
a Griffith Health Institute, Griffith University, Queensland, Australia
Aging Ment Health 18:289-95. 2014..In addition, the difference between pre-intervention and post-intervention time in psychological distress and resilience, body mass index (BMI), systolic blood pressure (SBP) and diastolic blood pressure (DBP) were compared...
- Effectiveness of a workplace-based intervention program to promote mental health among employees in privately owned enterprises in ChinaJing Sun
1 School of Public Health, Griffith University, Gold Coast, Australia
Popul Health Manag 16:406-14. 2013....