Affiliation: Griffith University
- Depression in employees in privately owned enterprises in China: is it related to work environment and work ability?Jing Sun
School of Public Health and Griffith Health Institute, Griffith University, Gold Coast Campus, Parkland, Gold Coast, Q4222, Australia
Int J Environ Res Public Health 10:1152-67. 2013..Personal factors include poor work ability and low resilience, while workplace factors include workplace ethos and culture. The primary organisational environmental factor was a low level of enterprise ethos and culture...
- Early executive function deficit in preterm children and its association with neurodevelopmental disorders in childhood: a literature reviewJing Sun
School of Public Health and Griffith Health Institute, Griffith University, Logan Campus, Meadowbrook, Queensland, Australia
Int J Adolesc Med Health 24:291-9. 2012..The deficits of EF in infants are persistent into childhood and related to neurodevelopmental disorders in childhood and adolescence...
- Association between low income, depression, self-efficacy and mass-incident-related strains: an understanding of mass incidents in ChinaJing Sun
Griffith Health Institute and School of Public Health, Griffith University, Logan Campus Meadowbrook, Queensland Q4131, Australia
J Public Health (Oxf) 34:340-7. 2012..It further investigated whether depression, self-efficacy and health status mediate relationships between income and mass-incident-related strains...
- Validation and normalization of the General Health Questionnaire 30 in parents with primary school children in ChinaJing Sun
School of Public Health, Griffith University, Meadowbrook Q4131, Australia
Compr Psychiatry 53:593-9. 2012..Assessment of parenting depression is needed in China. This study aims to standardize the Chinese version of the General Health Questionnaire (GHQ-30) for parents of primary school children...
- A comparison of executive function in very preterm and term infants at 8 months corrected ageJing Sun
School of Public Health, Griffith University, Logan Campus, Meadowbrook, Q4131, Australia
Early Hum Dev 85:225-30. 2009..Executive dysfunction is believed to contribute to learning and attention problems in children at school age. Children born very preterm are more prone to these problems than their full-term peers...
- Globalisation and suicide: an empirical investigation in 35 countries over the period 1980-2006Allison Milner
Griffith University, Brisbane QLD 4011, Australia
Health Place 17:996-1003. 2011..Globalisation is mediated through a variety of flows including persons, information and ideas, capital, and goods. The process is increasingly recognised as a potential mediator of changes in attitudes and habits around the globe...