Leigh S Roeger
Affiliation: Flinders University
- Access to general practitioners in South Australia: a population surveyRichard L Reed
Department of General Practice, Flinders University, Adelaide, SA, Australia
Med J Aust 189:95-9. 2008..To determine the timeliness of access to general practitioner appointments in South Australia...
- Equity of access in the spatial distribution of GPs within an Australian metropolitan cityLeigh S Roeger
Flinders University, Department of General Practice, GPO Box 2100, Adelaide, SA 5001, Australia
Aust J Prim Health 16:284-90. 2010..It is recommended that future studies employ specialised GIS techniques as they provide a more accurate measurement of variations in spatial accessibility to primary care within metropolitan cities...
- Is a history of school bullying victimization associated with adult suicidal ideation?: a South Australian population-based observational studyLeigh Roeger
Discipline of General Practice, Flinders University of South Australia, Adelaide, Australia
J Nerv Ment Dis 198:728-33. 2010..Bullying prevention programs in schools could hold the potential for longer lasting benefits in this important area of public health...
- Publishing in peer review journals--criteria for successEllen McIntyre
Primary Health Care Research and Information Service, Department of General Practice, Flinders University, South Australia, Australia
Aust Fam Physician 36:561-2. 2007..Publishing facilitates knowledge sharing, thereby enabling individuals and organisations to contribute to the body of evidence on best practice...
- Overcoming barriers in referral from schools to mental health servicesStephen Allison
Child and Adolescent Mental Health Services, Flinders Medical Centre, Adelaide, SA, Australia
Australas Psychiatry 16:44-7. 2008..The survey aimed to identify barriers to referral from schools to CAMHS and to generate domains for quality improvement across the six local areas...
- Does school bullying affect adult health? Population survey of health-related quality of life and past victimizationStephen Allison
Flinders University of South Australia, and Southern Child and Adolescent Mental Health Service, Flinders Medical Centre, Bedford Park, Adelaide, SA 5042, Australia
Aust N Z J Psychiatry 43:1163-70. 2009..The purpose of the present study was to determine the proportion of adult South Australians who report having experienced school bullying and to examine the relationship between past victimization and adult health-related quality of life...
- The relationship between self-reported health status and the increasing likelihood of South Australians seeking Internet health informationNova Reinfeld-Kirkman
Discipline of General Practice, Flinders University, South Australia
Aust N Z J Public Health 34:422-6. 2010..To determine the proportion of South Australians seeking health information on the Internet and the relationship between searches for health information and self-reported health status...
- e-Mental health in South Australia: impact of age, gender and region of residenceMiriam C Keane
Discipline of General Practice, Flinders University, Health Sciences Building, Level 3, Registry Road, Bedford Park, SA 5042, Australia
Aust J Prim Health 19:331-5. 2013..2.%). These findings have important implications for the design of e-mental health promotional programs that provide information and interventions to improve mental health. ..