Affiliation: Flinders University
- Community mental health nursing: keeping pace with care delivery?Julie Henderson
School of Nursing and Midwifery, Faculty of Health Science, Flinders University, Adelaide, South Australia, Australia
Int J Ment Health Nurs 17:162-70. 2008..These issues, along with difficulties in recruiting and retaining staff, have led to the intensification of community mental health work and a crisis response to care with less time for targeted interventions...
- Mental health and barriers to the achievement of the 'right to health'Julie Henderson
School of Nursing and Midwifery, Flinders University, SA 5042, Australia
Aust J Prim Health 17:220-6. 2011..The data are explored in relation to social models of disability...
- Relocating care: negotiating nursing skillmix in a mental health unit for older adultsJulie Henderson
Discipline of Public Health, Flinders University, Adelaide, SA, Australia
Nurs Inq 18:55-65. 2011..The findings are explored in relation to ideas about health care delivery associated with neoliberalism...
- Who regulates food? Australians' perceptions of responsibility for food safetyJulie Henderson
Discipline of Public Health, Flinders University, Adelaide, SA 5001, Australia
Aust J Prim Health 16:344-51. 2010..There is little evidence of the politicisation of food, reflecting a level of trust in the Australian food governance system that may arise from a lack of exposure to major food scares...
- Governing childhood obesity: framing regulation of fast food advertising in the Australian print mediaJulie Henderson
Flinders University, Adelaide, South Australia 5001, Australia
Soc Sci Med 69:1402-8. 2009....
- Demographic indicators of trust in federal, state and local government: implications for Australian health policy makersSamantha B Meyer
Flinders University, Discipline of Public Health, Health Sciences Building, Registry Road, Bedford Park, SA 5042, Australia
Aust Health Rev 37:11-8. 2013..To provide baseline findings regarding Australians' trust in federal, state and local government...
- Calculating nurse staffing in community mental health and community health settings in South AustraliaEileen Willis
School of Medicine, Faculty of Health Sciences, Flinders University, Adelaide, South Australia
Nurs Forum 47:52-64. 2012....
- Enterprise bargaining: a case study in the de-intensification of nursing work in AustraliaEileen Willis
Faculty of Health Sciences, Flinders University, Adelaide, SA, Australia
Nurs Inq 15:148-57. 2008..The irony of this strategy is that these calculations and tools operate as both a human resource mechanism for maximizing productivity as well as an industrial relations tool for reducing work intensification...
- Trust makers, breakers and brokers: building trust in the Australian food systemAnnabelle Wilson
Discipline of Public Health, Flinders University of South Australia, GPO Box 2100, Adelaide, SA 5001, Australia
BMC Public Health 13:229. 2013..The aim of the research is to develop models of trust building that can be implemented following food scares...
- Helping and hindering: perceptions of enablers and barriers to collaboration within a rural South Australian mental health networkMikaila M Crotty
School of Nursing and Midwifery, Flinders University, Adelaide, South Australia, Australia
Aust J Rural Health 20:213-8. 2012..To evaluate clinicians' perceptions of what helps and hinders the delivery of mental health care across a service network in a rural setting...
- Fruit and vegetable consumption - the influence of aspects associated with trust in food and safety and quality of foodAnne W Taylor
Population Research and Outcome Studies, Discipline of Medicine, University of Adelaide, Level 3, 122 Frome Street, Adelaide, SA 5000, Australia
Public Health Nutr 15:208-17. 2012..To profile adults who eat less than the recommended servings of fruit and vegetables per day...
- Farmers are the most trusted part of the Australian food chain: results from a national survey of consumersJulie Henderson
School of Nursing and Midwifery, Flinders University, South Australia, Australia
Aust N Z J Public Health 35:319-24. 2011..Trust is a crucial component of food safety and governance. This research surveyed a random selection of the population to examine its level of trust in a variety of 'actors' and organisations in the food chain...
- Measuring the workload of community mental health nurses: a review of the literatureJulie Henderson
Department of Public Health, Flinders University of South Australia, Adelaide, SA, Australia
Contemp Nurse 29:32-42. 2008..The paper concludes that activity based models which measure the work undertaken retrospectively are most appropriate for community mental health as they capture the less tangible aspects of community mental health nursing practice...
- Evaluating the use of citizens' juries in food policy: a case study of food regulationJulie Henderson
School of Nursing and Midwifery, Flinders University, Adelaide, SA, Australia
BMC Public Health 13:596. 2013..This paper reports a study to examine the feasibility of citizens' juries as a means of collecting data to inform public health policy related to food regulation through evaluation of the conduct of a citizens' jury...
- 'Older people have lived their lives': first year nursing students' attitudes towards older peopleJulie Henderson
School of Nursing and Midwifery, Flinders University, Adelaide SA, Australia
Contemp Nurse 30:32-45. 2008....