Arthur V Everitt
- Food restriction, pituitary hormones and ageingArthur V Everitt
Department of Physiology, Concord Hospital, University of Sydney, N S W 2139, Australia
Biogerontology 4:47-50. 2003....
- Differences in muscle fiber growth in slow-twitch muscles of the forelimb and hindlimb of the rat: role of the pituitary and food intakeArthur V Everitt
Department of Anatomy and Histology, F13, University of Sydney, NSW, Australia 2006
Growth Dev Aging 66:79-93. 2002..Food restriction produced a smaller rise than hypox in type 1 fiber percentage in the soleus. Thus, differences in fore- and hindlimb muscle fiber growth are modulated by pituitary hormones and, to a lesser extent, by food intake...
- Life extension by calorie restriction in humansArthur V Everitt
Centre for Education and Research on Ageing, University of Sydney, and Concord RG Hospital, Sydney, NSW 2139, Australia
Ann N Y Acad Sci 1114:428-33. 2007....
- Dietary approaches that delay age-related diseasesArthur V Everitt
Centre for Education and Research on Ageing and ANZAC Research Institute, University of Sydney, Concord Repatriation General Hospital, Concord, NSW, Australia
Clin Interv Aging 1:11-31. 2006..Furthermore, there are studies suggesting that nutrition in childhood and even in the fetus may influence the later development of aging diseases and lifespan...
- Caloric restriction reduces age-related pseudocapillarization of the hepatic sinusoidHamish A Jamieson
Centre for Education and Research on Ageing and ANZAC Medical Research Institute, Concord Hospital, Concord, NSW, Australia
Exp Gerontol 42:374-8. 2007..CR reduces age-related pseudocapillarization of the hepatic sinusoid and correlates with changes in caveolin-1 expression...