L C Ee
- Airway cellularity, lipid laden macrophages and microbiology of gastric juice and airways in children with reflux oesophagitisA B Chang
Department of Paediatrics, University of Queensland, Brisbane, Australia
Respir Res 6:72. 2005..The aims of the study were to compare (1) BAL cellularity and lipid laden macrophage index (LLMI) and, (2) microbiology of BAL and gastric juices of children with GORD (G+) to those without (G-)...
- Cough and reflux esophagitis in children: their co-existence and airway cellularityAnne B Chang
Department of Respiratory Medicine, Royal Children s Hospital, Herston, Brisbane, Queensland, Australia
BMC Pediatr 6:4. 2006....
- Acute liver failure in children: A regional experienceL C Ee
Queensland Liver Transplant Service, Royal Children s Hospital, Brisbane, Queensland
J Paediatr Child Health 39:107-10. 2003..To review the outcome of acute liver failure (ALF) and the effect of liver transplantation in children in Australia...
- Audit of eosinophilic oesophagitis in children post-liver transplantC Noble
Royal Children s Hospital, Herston, Brisbane, Queensland, Australia
Pediatr Transplant 13:827-30. 2009..EE is clinically important in the post-liver transplant community. Children post-OLT who have upper GI symptoms should be considered for endoscopic evaluation and biopsy to exclude EE...
- Academic potential and cognitive functioning of long-term survivors after childhood liver transplantationL C Ee
Queensland Liver Transplant Service, Brisbane, Australia The University of Queensland, School of Medicine, Brisbane, QLD, Australia
Pediatr Transplant 18:272-9. 2014..Long-term liver transplant survivors exhibit difficulties in executive function and are more likely to have ADHD despite relatively intact intellect and cognition. ..
- 'Free' surfactant in gastric aspirates and bronchoalveolar lavage in children with and without reflux oesophagitisA B Chang
Department of Respiratory Medicine, Royal Children s Hospital, Queensland, Australia
Intern Med J 36:226-30. 2006....