- Spiritually augmented cognitive behavioural therapyRussell F D'Souza
Koonung Community Mental Health Centre, Level 1 43 Carrington Road, Box Hill, Victoria 3128, Australia
Australas Psychiatry 12:148-52. 2004..To describe spiritually augmented cognitive behaviour therapy (SACBT) and its applications...
- Spirituality, religion and psychiatry: its application to clinical practiceRussell D'Souza
Northern Psychiatry Research Centre, Northern Area Mental Health, Senior Research Fellow, Melbourne University, Melbourne, Vic, Australia
Australas Psychiatry 14:408-12. 2006..This paper aims to review the evidence for this need and to suggest the parameters in which this dimension might be applied...
- The importance of spirituality in medicine and its application to clinical practiceRussell D'Souza
Department of Clinical Trials, Northern Psychiatry Research Centre, University of Melbourne, Vic
Med J Aust 186:S57-9. 2007..Doctors, health care professionals and mental health clinicians should be required to learn about the ways in which religion and culture can influence patients' needs and recovery...
- An aged persons mental health service in remote VictoriaKuruvilla George
Aged Persons Mental Health, Eastern Health, Forest Hill, Vic, Australia
Australas Psychiatry 14:202-5. 2006..To describe an aged persons mental health service in the Sunraysia district in remote Victoria...
- A new model of triage in an aged persons mental health serviceKuruvilla George
Aged Persons Mental Health, Eastern Health, Vic, Australia
Australas Psychiatry 13:60-3. 2005..To describe a new model of triage in an aged persons mental health service...
- Treatment of depression in low-level residential care facilities for the elderlyKuruvilla George
Aged Persons Mental Health Service, Peter James Centre, Melbourne, Australia
Int Psychogeriatr 19:1153-60. 2007..Data from the low-level residential care population have not been reported. This study aimed to collect information about the treatment of depression among older persons living in low-level residential care (hostels)...
- Religiosity of depressed elderly inpatientsVahid Payman
The Peter James Centre and Department of Psychological Medicine, Monash University, Melbourne, Australia
Int J Geriatr Psychiatry 23:16-21. 2008..To compare the results obtained with those from similar North American studies...