Affiliation: Deakin University
- Associations between alcohol outlet densities and adolescent alcohol consumption: a study in Australian studentsB Rowland
Department of Prevention Sciences, Centre for Mental Health and Wellbeing Research and School of Psychology, Deakin University, Victoria, Australia Electronic address
Addict Behav 39:282-8. 2014..To assess whether the density of alcohol sales outlets in specific geographic communities is associated with adolescent alcohol consumption...
- Alcohol consumption and sport: a cross-sectional study of alcohol management practices associated with at-risk alcohol consumption at community football clubsMelanie Kingsland
The University of Newcastle, School of Medicine and Public Health, Callaghan, New South Wales 2308, Australia
BMC Public Health 13:762. 2013..The purpose of this study was to examine the association between the alcohol management practices and characteristics of community football clubs and at-risk alcohol consumption by club members...
- Drink-driving in community sports clubs: adopting the Good Sports alcohol management programBosco Rowland
School of Psychology and Psychiatry, Faculty of Medicine, Nursing and Health Sciences, Monash University, Caulfield, Melbourne, Australia
Accid Anal Prev 48:264-70. 2012..However, the findings are also compatible with the intention of the Good Sports program to reduce the risk that club members will drive whilst alcohol impaired...
- Association of risky alcohol consumption and accreditation in the 'Good Sports' alcohol management programmeBosco Rowland
School of Psychology, Deakin University, 22 Burwood Highway, Victoria, Australia
J Epidemiol Community Health 66:684-90. 2012....
- Impact of alcohol harm reduction strategies in community sports clubs: pilot evaluation of the Good Sports programBosco Rowland
School of Psychology and Psychiatry, Monash University, Australia
Health Psychol 31:323-33. 2012..The program offers a staged accreditation process to encourage the implementation of alcohol harm-reduction strategies...
- Reducing alcohol-impaired driving in community sports clubs: evaluating the good sports programBosco Rowland
School of Psychology and Psychiatry, Nursing and Health Sciences, Monash University, Caulfield, Melbourne, Australia
J Stud Alcohol Drugs 73:316-27. 2012..This study tested whether the Good Sports program reduced the incidence of drink driving and whether reductions are related to the level of program implementation...