Affiliation: Deakin University
- Bevacizumab for the treatment of high-grade glioma: an update after Phase III trialsMustafa Khasraw
Geelong Hospital, Andrew Love Cancer Centre, 70 Swanston Street, Geelong, VIC 3220, Australia 61 3 42152700 61 3 42152836
Expert Opin Biol Ther 14:729-40. 2014..Bevacizumab has also been introduced into other settings in neuro-oncology, including concurrent administration with re-irradiation for recurrent HGG. ..
- Emerging pharmacotherapy for cancer patients with cognitive dysfunctionJustin Davis
School of Medicine of Deakin University, Geelong, Vic, Australia
BMC Neurol 13:153. 2013....
- Neuroendocrine neoplasms of the GI tract: the role of cytotoxic chemotherapyMustafa Khasraw
Andrew Love Cancer Centre, Geelong Hospital, Geelong, Vic, Australia
Expert Rev Anticancer Ther 13:451-9. 2013..This article briefly reviews NENs before focusing on reviewing data on the role of cytotoxic chemotherapy studies in NENs...
- Using lithium as a neuroprotective agent in patients with cancerMustafa Khasraw
Andrew Love Cancer Centre, Geelong Hospital, Victoria, Australia
BMC Med 10:131. 2012..This review discusses neurocognitive impairment in patients with cancer and the potential for investigating the use of lithium as a neuroprotectant in such patients...
- Primary systemic therapy in HER2-amplified breast cancer: a clinical reviewMustafa Khasraw
School of Medicine of Deakin University, Geelong VIC 3220, Australia
Expert Rev Anticancer Ther 12:1005-13. 2012....
- Bevacizumab for the treatment of high-grade gliomaMustafa Khasraw
Daekin University, Geelong Hospital, Andrew Love Cancer Centre, School of Medicine, 70 Swanston Street, Geelong VIC 3220, Australia
Expert Opin Biol Ther 12:1101-11. 2012..Phase II clinical trials using bevacizumab in both newly diagnosed and recurrent high-grade glioma (HGG) showed promising results...
- Epirubicin: is it like doxorubicin in breast cancer? A clinical reviewMustafa Khasraw
Andrew Love Cancer Center, Geelong Hospital, and School of Medicine of Deakin University, Geelong VIC 3220, Australia
Breast 21:142-9. 2012..Short term follow up of dose-dense clinical trials demonstrated safety comparable to that of doxorubicin. This review summarizes published clinical trials investigating epirubicin in the treatment of early and advanced breast cancer...