Christina M Pollard
Affiliation: Curtin University of Technology
- 'We're not told why--we're just told': qualitative reflections about the Western Australian Go for 2&5® fruit and vegetable campaignOwen B J Carter
Centre for Behavioural Research in Cancer Control, School of Public Health, Faculty of Health Sciences, Curtin University, GPO Box U1987, Perth, WA 6845, Australia
Public Health Nutr 14:982-8. 2011..To explore why there is a lack of acceptance among Western Australian (WA) adults of the Go for 2&5® fruit and vegetable social marketing message to consume at least five servings of vegetables per day...
- Increasing fruit and vegetable consumption: success of the Western Australian Go for 2&5 campaignChristina M Pollard
School of Public Health, Curtin University of Technology, GPO Box U1987, Perth, Western Australia 6845, Australia
Public Health Nutr 11:314-20. 2008..The Western Australian Health Department's Go for 2&5 campaign aimed to increase adults' awareness of the need to eat more fruit and vegetables and encourage increased consumption of one serving over five years...
- Consumer perceptions of fruit and vegetables serving sizesChristina M Pollard
Curtin University of Technology, Bentley 6102, Western Australia, Australia
Public Health Nutr 12:637-43. 2009..To assess consumer understanding of fruit and vegetable serving sizes...
- Changes in knowledge, beliefs, and behaviors related to fruit and vegetable consumption among Western Australian adults from 1995 to 2004Christina Pollard
Department of Health, Perth, Australia
Am J Public Health 99:355-61. 2009..We monitored changes in self-reported knowledge, attitudes, and behaviors regarding fruit and vegetable consumption in Western Australia prior to and after a healthful-eating campaign...
- Selecting interventions to promote fruit and vegetable consumption: from policy to action, a planning framework case study in Western AustraliaChristina M Pollard
Curtin University of Technology, GPO Box U1987 Perth WA 6845, Western Australia, Australia
Aust New Zealand Health Policy 5:27. 2008..After one year a desktop audit of progress on framework interventions was undertaken...
- Translating government policy into recipes for success! Nutrition criteria promoting fruits and vegetablesChristina M Pollard
Curtin University of Technology, Perth, Western Australia
J Nutr Educ Behav 41:218-26. 2009..To develop nutrition criteria consistent with Australian dietary guidelines encouraging fruit and vegetable consumption for branding recipes with the Go for 2&5 campaign message...
- Connecting Health and Technology (CHAT): protocol of a randomized controlled trial to improve nutrition behaviours using mobile devices and tailored text messaging in young adultsDeborah A Kerr
Curtin Health Innovation Research Institute and the School of Public Health, Curtin University, Perth, WA, Australia
BMC Public Health 12:477. 2012....
- Public say food regulatory policies to improve health in Western Australia are important: population survey resultsChristina M Pollard
School of Public Health, Curtin University, Western Australia Department of Health, Western Australia School of Public Health, Curtin University, Western Australia Public Health Association of Australia, ACT School of Public Health, Curtin University, Western Australia
Aust N Z J Public Health 37:475-82. 2013..To investigate the level of support among Western Australian adults for food control policies to improve diet, reduce obesity and protect the environment...