Martin H Cherk
- Incidence of radiation thyroiditis and thyroid remnant ablation success rates following 1110 MBq (30 mCi) and 3700 MBq (100 mCi) post-surgical 131I ablation therapy for differentiated thyroid carcinomaMartin H Cherk
Department of Nuclear Medicine, The Alfred Hospital, Melbourne, Victoria 3004, Australia
Clin Endocrinol (Oxf) 69:957-62. 2008....
- Metastatic colorectal cancer to a primary thyroid cancerMartin H Cherk
Department of Nuclear Medicine, The Alfred Hospital, Commercial Road, Melbourne Victoria 3004, Australia
World J Surg Oncol 6:122. 2008..Metastases to the thyroid gland have however been reported to occur occasionally particularly if there has been disruption to normal thyroid tissue architecture...
- Incidence and implications of negative serum thyroglobulin but positive I-131 whole-body scans in patients with well-differentiated thyroid cancer prepared with rhTSH or thyroid hormone withdrawalMartin H Cherk
Department of Nuclear Medicine, Alfred Hospital, Melbourne, Vic, Australia
Clin Endocrinol (Oxf) 76:734-40. 2012....
- Efficacy of yttrium-90 synovectomy across a spectrum of arthropathies in an era of improved disease modifying drugs and treatment protocolsYiisong Wong
Department of Nuclear Medicine, Monash University, Melbourne, Victoria, Australia
Int J Rheum Dis 17:78-83. 2014....
- Comparison of positron emission tomography/CT and bremsstrahlung imaging following Y-90 radiation synovectomyThomas W Barber
Department of Nuclear Medicine and PET Centre, The Alfred Hospital, Melbourne, Australia
J Med Imaging Radiat Oncol 57:567-71. 2013..The aim of this study is to compare the results of positron emission tomography (PET)/CT with bremsstrahlung imaging following Y-90 radiation synovectomy...
- Optimal reproducibility of gated sestamibi and thallium myocardial perfusion study left ventricular ejection fractions obtained on a solid-state CZT cardiac camera requires operator inputMartin H Cherk
Department of Nuclear Medicine, Alfred Hospital, Monash University, Commercial Road, Melbourne, VIC 3004, Australia
J Nucl Cardiol 19:713-8. 2012....