K H Chan
- Plasma total bilirubin levels predict amputation events in type 2 diabetes mellitus: the Fenofibrate Intervention and Event Lowering in Diabetes (FIELD) studyK H Chan
Department of Cardiology, Royal Prince Alfred Hospital, Sydney, NSW, Australia
Diabetologia 56:724-36. 2013..We hypothesised that, in patients with type 2 diabetes, bilirubin concentrations may inversely associate with lower-limb amputation...
- A case of all-trans retinoic acid-induced myositis in the treatment of acute promyelocytic leukaemiaK H Chan
Division of Medicine, Royal Prince Alfred Hospital, Sydney, NSW, Australia
Clin Lab Haematol 27:399-401. 2005..Rapid recognition of this adverse reaction and prompt institution of steroids is of prime importance given its potentially fatal course...
- Role of lopinavir/ritonavir in the treatment of SARS: initial virological and clinical findingsC M Chu
Department of Microbiology and Medicine, Queen Mary Hospital, The University of Hong Kong, Hong Kong
Thorax 59:252-6. 2004....
- Cerebral venous thrombosis in a gentleman presenting with fever, convulsion and frontotemporal haemorrhagesK H Chan
Division of Neurology, University Department of Medicine, Queen Mary Hospital, Pokfulam, Hong Kong
J Clin Neurosci 12:186-8. 2005..A high index of suspicion is required when risk factors of CVT are present. CT brain may be normal or showing non-specific findings. Magnetic resonance imaging plus venography, CT venography, or DSA is diagnostic...
- Paraneoplastic motor neuropathy and inflammatory myopathy associated with nasopharyngeal carcinomaK H Chan
University Department of Medicine, The University of Hong Kong, 4 F Professorial Block, Queen Mary Hospital, Pokfulam Road, Hong Kong, SAR, China
J Neurooncol 81:93-6. 2007