Affiliation: Cancer Epidemiology Research Unit
- Integrating complementary therapies into mainstream cancer care: which way forward?Monica C Robotin
The Cancer Council New South Wales, Sydney, NSW, Australia
Med J Aust 185:377-9. 2006....
- Defining research priorities in complementary medicine in oncologyM Robotin
Cancer Council New South Wales, 153 Dowling St, Woolloomooloo, Sydney 2011, Australia
Complement Ther Med 20:345-52. 2012..Therefore identifying research priorities that can inform the evidence base for CAM treatment is relevant for many stakeholders, including funders, researchers and consumers...
- Cost of treating chronic hepatitis B: comparison of current treatment guidelinesMonica Robotin
Medical and Scientific Issues Unit, Cancer Council NSW, 153 Dowling St, Wooloomooloo, Sydney 2011, Australia
World J Gastroenterol 18:6106-13. 2012..To compare program costs of chronic hepatitis B (CHB) screening and treatment using Australian and other published CHB treatment guidelines...
- Preventing primary liver cancer: how well are we faring towards a national hepatitis B strategy?Monica C Robotin
The Cancer Council NSW, Sydney, NSW, Australia
Med J Aust 188:363-5. 2008..Lessons learned in the development of the National Hepatitis C Strategy and the experience of international hepatitis B control programs need to inform this process...
- Antiviral therapy for hepatitis B-related liver cancer prevention is more cost-effective than cancer screeningMonica C Robotin
The Cancer Council NSW, Research Strategy and Scientific Development Unit, 153 Dowling St, Woolloomooloo, NSW 2011, Sydney, Australia
J Hepatol 50:990-8. 2009..We therefore, modelled the consequences of different management strategies for chronic hepatitis B (CHB) in Asian-born adults aged > or = 35 years...
- Defining research priorities for pancreatic cancer in Australia: results of a consensus development processMonica C Robotin
Cancer Council NSW, 153 Dowling St, Woolloomooloo, Sydney, NSW 2011, Australia
Cancer Causes Control 21:729-36. 2010....
- Using a population-based approach to prevent hepatocellular cancer in New South Wales, Australia: effects on health services utilisationMonica C Robotin
School of Public Health, University of Sydney NSW, Sydney, Australia
BMC Health Serv Res 10:215. 2010..In this paper we examine the program's potential impact on health services utilisation in the study area...
- By invitation only - the case for breast cancer screening reminders for women over 69 yearsCarla Saunders
The Cancer Council NSW, Woolloomooloo NSW, Australia
Aust New Zealand Health Policy 5:23. 2008..Research has found that a routine letter of invitation increases the number of women participating in breast cancer screening...
- Getting it right: the impact of a continuing medical education program on hepatitis B knowledge of Australian primary care providersMonica Robotin
School of Medicine, University of Sydney, Sydney, Australia Cancer Council New South Wales, Sydney, Australia
Int J Gen Med 6:115-22. 2013..Prior to its launch, all local general practitioners were invited to take part in a continuing medical education (CME) program on hepatitis B diagnosis and management...
- Evaluation of the Australian CJD surveillance systemMonica Robotin
National Centre in HIV Epidemiology and Clinical Research, St Vincent s Medical Centre, Sydney, NSW, Australia
Commun Dis Intell 26:265-72. 2002....