Affiliation: Bond University
- Reporting of interventions in randomised trials: an audit of journal instructions to authorsTammy Hoffmann
Centre for Research in Evidence Based Practice, Faculty of Health Sciences Medicine, Bond University, 4229 Queensland, Australia
Trials 15:20. 2014....
- Systematic review automation technologiesGuy Tsafnat
Centre for Health Informatics, Australian Institute of Health Innovation, University of New South Wales, Sydney, Australia
Syst Rev 3:74. 2014....
- Development and validation of the ACE tool: assessing medical trainees' competency in evidence based medicineDragan Ilic
Department of Epidemiology and Preventive Medicine, School of Public Health and Preventive Medicine, Monash University, Level 6, The Alfred Centre, 99 Commercial Rd, Melbourne VIC 3004, Australia
BMC Med Educ 14:114. 2014..The aim of this study was to develop and validate an instrument that evaluates medical trainees' competency in EBM across knowledge, skills and attitude...
- Implementation of a blended learning approach to teaching evidence based practice: a protocol for a mixed methods studyDragan Ilic
Department of Epidemiology and Preventive Medicine, School of Public Health and Preventive Medicine, Monash University, Melbourne, Australia
BMC Med Educ 13:170. 2013..EBP is commonly taught in medical and health sciences degrees, yet there is little evidence to guide educators as to the best teaching modality to increase learner competency in EBP...
- Awareness, agreement, adoption and adherence to type 2 diabetes mellitus guidelines: a survey of Indonesian primary care physiciansIndah S Widyahening
Community Medicine Department, Faculty of Medicine Universitas Indonesia, Jl, Pegangsaan Timur 16, Jakarta 10430, Indonesia
BMC Fam Pract 15:72. 2014..To assess the degree of awareness, agreement, adoption and adherence of physicians in Indonesia to type 2 diabetes mellitus guidelines, and their association with characteristics of the responders...
- Are systematic reviews up-to-date at the time of publication?Elaine M Beller
Centre for Research in Evidence Based Practice, Faculty of Health Sciences and Medicine, Bond University, Gold Coast, QLD 4229, Australia
Syst Rev 2:36. 2013....
- Do you think it's a disease? a survey of medical studentsChrissy Erueti
Faculty of Health Sciences and Medicine, Bond University, Gold Coast, Queensland, Australia
BMC Med Educ 12:19. 2012....
- Can evidence-based medicine and clinical quality improvement learn from each other?Paul Glasziou
Faculty of Health Sciences and Medicine, Bond University, Centre for Research into Evidence Based Practice, Gold Coast, Queensland 4229, Australia
BMJ Qual Saf 20:i13-17. 2011..This article examines the differences and similarities in the two approaches and proposes that by integrating the bedside application, the methodological development and the training of these complementary disciplines both would gain...
- Cost-effectiveness of lowering blood pressure with a fixed combination of perindopril and indapamide in type 2 diabetes mellitus: an ADVANCE trial-based analysisPaul P Glasziou
Clinical Epidemiology and Biostatistics, Bond University, Gold Coast, QLD, Australia
Med J Aust 193:320-4. 2010..To determine the cost-effectiveness of routine administration, irrespective of blood pressure (BP), of a fixed-dose combination of perindopril and indapamide to patients with type 2 diabetes mellitus...
- The evidence base for breast cancer screeningPaul Glasziou
Centre for Research in Evidence Based Practice, Bond University, Gold Coast, 4229 Australia
Prev Med 53:100-2. 2011..However benefits and harms, particularly over-diagnosis, need to balanced and differ by age-groups. The informed views of recipients of screening are needed to guide current and future policy on screening...