Affiliation: Australian Catholic University
Location: , Australia
- Dixon S, Creaby M, Allsopp A. Comparison of static and dynamic biomechanical measures in military recruits with and without a history of third metatarsal stress fracture. Clin Biomech (Bristol, Avon). 2006;21:412-9 pubmed
- Hinman R, Hunt M, Creaby M, Wrigley T, McManus F, Bennell K. Hip muscle weakness in individuals with medial knee osteoarthritis. Arthritis Care Res (Hoboken). 2010;62:1190-3 pubmed publisher..To compare the strength of the hip musculature in people with symptomatic medial knee osteoarthritis (OA) with asymptomatic controls...
- Ageberg E, Bennell K, Hunt M, Simic M, Roos E, Creaby M. Validity and inter-rater reliability of medio-lateral knee motion observed during a single-limb mini squat. BMC Musculoskelet Disord. 2010;11:265 pubmed publisher..The aim was to validate an observational clinical test of assessing the medio-lateral knee motion, using a three-dimensional (3-D) motion analysis system. In addition, the inter-rater reliability was evaluated...
- Thorlund J, Holsgaard Larsen A, Creaby M, JÃ¸rgensen G, Nissen N, Englund M, et al. Changes in knee joint load indices from before to 12 months after arthroscopic partial meniscectomy: a prospective cohort study. Osteoarthritis Cartilage. 2016;24:1153-9 pubmed publisher..Randomized trials including a non-surgical control group are needed to determine if changes in joint loading following APM are caused by surgery or by changes in symptoms. ..
- Cronström A, Creaby M, Nae J, Ageberg E. Gender differences in knee abduction during weight-bearing activities: A systematic review and meta-analysis. Gait Posture. 2016;49:315-328 pubmed publisher..The gender difference in knee abduction during weight-bearing activities should be considered in training programs aimed at preventing or treating knee injury. ..
- Nae J, Creaby M, CronstrÃ¶m A, Ageberg E. Measurement properties of visual rating of postural orientation errors of the lower extremity - A systematic review and meta-analysis. Phys Ther Sport. 2017;27:52-64 pubmed publisher..Visual rating of KMFP appears to be valid and reliable in asymptomatic adult populations. Measurement properties remain to be determined for POEs other than KMPF. ..
- Creaby M, Le Rossignol S, Conway Z, Ageberg E, Sweeney M, Franettovich Smith M. Frontal plane kinematics predict three-dimensional hip adduction during running. Phys Ther Sport. 2017;27:1-6 pubmed publisher..This indicates that 2D video may have potential as a clinically feasible proxy for measurement of peak 3D hip adduction - a risk factor for patellofemoral pain. ..