Genomes and Genes
D J Colgan
Affiliation: Australian Museum
- A transcriptome resource for the koala (Phascolarctos cinereus): insights into koala retrovirus transcription and sequence diversityMatthew Hobbs
Australian Museum Research Institute, Australian Museum, 6 College Street, Sydney, NSW 2010, Australia
BMC Genomics 15:786. 2014....
- Molecular phylogenetics of Caenogastropoda (Gastropoda: Mollusca)D J Colgan
Evolutionary Biology Unit, The Australian Museum, 6 College Street, Sydney 2010, NSW, Australia
Mol Phylogenet Evol 42:717-37. 2007....
- Marsupial MHC class II beta genes are not orthologous to the eutherian beta gene familiesK Belov
Evolutionary Biology Unit, Australian Museum, 6 College St, Sydney, NSW 2010, Australia
J Hered 95:338-45. 2004..DAB and DBB orthologs are not present in eutherians. It appears that the marsupial and eutherian lineages have retained different gene clusters following gene duplication events early in mammalian evolution...
- Population genetics of wolf spiders of fragmented habitat in the wheat belt of New South WalesD J Colgan
Centre for Biodiversity and Conservation Research, The Australian Museum, 6 College Street, Sydney 2010, Australia
Mol Ecol 11:2295-305. 2002..High values of the measure suggest a subpopulation might have been recently perturbed and low values that it is relatively undisturbed. The two measures identify different blocks as being of particular interest...
- Phylogenetic studies of marsupials based on phosphoglycerate kinase DNA sequencesD J Colgan
Ken and Yasuko Myer Molecular Evolutionary Biology Unit, Australian Museum, 6 College Street, Sydney, 2000, Australia
Mol Phylogenet Evol 11:13-26. 1999..Two other peramelemorph pseudogenes have inserts of about 1 kb with high levels of similarity to LINE 1 elements. The Diprotodontia is notable for its relative lack of intersequence variation in comparison to the Dasyuromorphia...