S T Lee
Affiliation: Austin Health
- Role of low-dose, noncontrast computed tomography from integrated positron emission tomography/computed tomography in evaluating incidental 2-deoxy-2-[F-18]fluoro-D-glucose-avid colon lesionsS T Lee
Centre for PET, Austin Health, 145 Studley Road, Heidelberg, Victoria 3084, Australia
Mol Imaging Biol 10:48-53. 2008....
- Prevalence of occult metastatic disease in patients undergoing 18F-FDG PET for primary diagnosis or staging of lung carcinoma and solitary pulmonary nodulesS T Lee
Centre for Positron Emission Tomography, and Department of Medicine, University of Melbourne, and Ludwig Institute for Cancer Research, Austin Health, Melbourne, Victoria, Australia
Intern Med J 37:753-9. 2007..Accurate staging of lung cancer is essential in determining the most appropriate management plan, as detection of occult metastasis can significantly alter management...
- Prognostic value of 18F-FDG PET/CT in patients with malignant pleural mesotheliomaS T Lee
Centre for PET, Austin Health, Heidelberg, Victoria, Australia
Mol Imaging Biol 11:473-9. 2009....
- Established, emerging and future roles of PET/CT in the management of colorectal cancerR A Herbertson
Ludwig Institute for Cancer Research, Melbourne Centre for Clinical Sciences, Austin Health, Heidelberg, Victoria, Australia
Clin Radiol 64:225-37. 2009..The aim of this article is to review the established, emerging, and future roles of FDG-PET/CT in the management of patients with colorectal cancer (CRC)...
- The expanding role of PET technology in the management of patients with colorectal cancerR A Herbertson
Ludwig Institute for Cancer Research, Melbourne Centre for Clinical Sciences, Harold Stokes Building, Austin Hospital, Heidelberg, Victoria, Australia
Ann Oncol 18:1774-81. 2007..This review article aims to discuss the current and future implications of PET technology in the optimal management of CRC patients throughout their care pathway...
- Sleep paralysis in Chinese: ghost oppression phenomenon in Hong KongY K Wing
Department of Psychiatry, Prince of Wales Hospital, Chinese University of Hong Kong
Sleep 17:609-13. 1994..A strong familial association was found and 20% of subjects reported a positive family history. Over one sixth of the subjects identified sleep disruption and stress as precipitating events...
- Birth prevalence of Down syndrome in Singapore from 1993 to 1998F M Lai
National Birth Defects Registry, Ministry of Health, K K Women s and Children s Hospital, Singapore
Singapore Med J 43:070-6. 2002..To examine the livebirth prevalence rate of Down Syndrome in Singapore from 1993 to 1998...