Affiliation: Austin and Repatriation Medical Centre
- Resistance to adefovir dipivoxil therapy associated with the selection of a novel mutation in the HBV polymerasePeter Angus
Austin Hospital, Studley Road, Heidelberg, Victoria 3084, Australia
Gastroenterology 125:292-7. 2003..The aim of this study was to characterize adefovir resistance in a patient who developed clinical and virologic evidence of breakthrough during a 96-week course of treatment...
- Efficacy and cost of a hepatocellular carcinoma screening program at an Australian teaching hospitalMary Y Y Qian
Department of Liver Transplantation, Austin Hospital, Heidelberg, Victoria, Australia
J Gastroenterol Hepatol 25:951-6. 2010..Screening patients at high risk of HCC has become standard practice. The aim of this study was to assess the efficacy and cost of screening high-risk individuals for HCC in an Australian tertiary hospital...
- Lamivudine-resistant hepatitis B virus and ongoing lamivudine therapy: stop the merry-go-round, it's time to get off!Peter Angus
Antivir Ther 9:145-8. 2004
- Defective hepatitis B virus DNA is not associated with disease status but is reduced by polymerase mutations associated with drug resistanceScott Preiss
Victorian Infectious Diseases Reference Laboratories, Research and Molecular Development, North Melbourne, Victoria, Australia
Hepatology 48:741-9. 2008....
- Effect of sustained viral response on hepatic venous pressure gradient in hepatitis C-related cirrhosisStuart Roberts
Department of Gastroenterology, Alfred Hospital, Melbourne, Victoria, Australia
Clin Gastroenterol Hepatol 5:932-7. 2007..The aims of this study were to investigate the effect of treatment with peginterferon alfa-2a and ribavirin on hepatic venous pressure gradient (HVPG) in CHC with compensated cirrhosis...