- Efficacy of neurofeedback treatment in ADHD: the effects on inattention, impulsivity and hyperactivity: a meta-analysis
Brainclinics Diagnostics, Nijmegen, The Netherlands
Clin EEG Neurosci 40:180-9. 2009
- A decade of EEG Theta/Beta Ratio Research in ADHD: a meta-analysis
Research Institute Brainclinics, Nijmegen, Netherlands
J Atten Disord 17:374-83. 2013
..Many EEG studies have reported that ADHD is characterized by elevated Theta/Beta ratio (TBR). In this study we conducted a meta-analysis on the TBR in ADHD...
- Neurophysiological predictors of non-response to rTMS in depression
Research Institute Brainclinics, Nijmegen, The Netherlands
Brain Stimul 5:569-76. 2012
..The application of rTMS in Depression has been very well investigated over the last few years. However, little is known about predictors of non-response associated with rTMS treatment...
- The effects of QEEG-informed neurofeedback in ADHD: an open-label pilot study
Research Institute Brainclinics, Bijleveldsingel Nijmegen, The Netherlands
Appl Psychophysiol Biofeedback 37:171-80. 2012
..A slow anterior iAPF at baseline predicts poor treatment response on comorbid depressive complaints in line with studies in depression. The effects of SMR neurofeedback resulted in specific ERP and EEG changes...
- EEG phenotypes predict treatment outcome to stimulants in children with ADHD
Brainclinics Diagnostics B V Brainclinics Treatment B V Bijleveldsingel, Nijmegen, The Netherlands
J Integr Neurosci 7:421-38. 2008
..Investigating EEG phenotypes provides a promising new way to approach EEG data, explaining much of the variance in EEGs and thereby potentially leading to more specific prospective treatment outcomes...
- The increase in theta/beta ratio on resting-state EEG in boys with attention-deficit/hyperactivity disorder is mediated by slow alpha peak frequency
Marieke M Lansbergen
Department of Psychiatry, Radboud University Nijmegen Medical Centre, Donders Institute for Brain, Cognition and Behaviour, Nijmegen, The Netherlands
Prog Neuropsychopharmacol Biol Psychiatry 35:47-52. 2011
..Future research should elucidate the functional role of resting-state brain oscillations by investigating neurophysiological subgroups, which may have a clearer relation to cognitive functions than single frequency bands...
- EEG findings in burnout patients
Gilles van Luijtelaar
Radboud University Nijmegen, PO Box 9104, 6500 HE, Nijmegen, The Netherlands
J Neuropsychiatry Clin Neurosci 22:208-17. 2010
..Our preliminary findings suggest that burnout might be considered as a separate clinical syndrome...
- Long-term effects of left frontal rTMS on EEG and ERPs in patients with depression
Brainclinics Diagnostics B V, Nijmegen, The Netherlands
Clin EEG Neurosci 39:118-24. 2008
..The findings from this pilot study require future replication with larger sample sizes...
- Neurodegenerative properties of chronic pain: cognitive decline in patients with chronic pancreatitis
Marijtje L A Jongsma
Donders Centre for Cognition, Donders Institute for Brain, Cognition and Behaviour, Radboud University Nijmegen, Nijmegen, The Netherlands
PLoS ONE 6:e23363. 2011
..Therefore, early and effective therapeutic interventions might reduce or prevent decline in cognitive performance, thereby improving outcomes and quality of life in these patients...
- Electroencephalographic, personality, and executive function measures associated with frequent mobile phone use
Brain Resource International Database, Brain Resource Company BV, Nijmegen, The Netherlands
Int J Neurosci 117:1341-60. 2007
..e., frequently making phone calls in distracting places), rather than a direct effect of mobile phone use on cognition...