Affiliation: Buniatian Institute of Biochemistry NAS RA
- Pharmacokinetic and oral bioavailability of andrographolide from Andrographis paniculata fixed combination Kan Jang in rats and humanA Panossian
Guelbenkian Research and Drug Quality Control Laboratory of ADMTA, Yerevan, Armenia
Phytomedicine 7:351-64. 2000..1.9 microM), enough to reveal any anti-PAF effect, particularly after drug uptake when the concentration of AND in blood is about 1342 ng/ml (approx. 3.8 microM, while for anti-PAF effect EC50 - 5 microM)...
- Analysis of aromatic aldehydes in brandy and wine by high-performance capillary electrophoresisA Panossian
Guelbenkian Laboratory of Armenian Drug and Medical Technology Agency, Yerevan
Anal Chem 73:4379-83. 2001..89% for all tested compounds. The method is useful for the identification of counterfeit brandy, which is easy to recognize by the absence of sinapaldehyde, syringaldehyde, and coniferaldehyde, which are not detectable in false brandy...
- Effect of andrographolide and Kan Jang--fixed combination of extract SHA-10 and extract SHE-3--on proliferation of human lymphocytes, production of cytokines and immune activation markers in the whole blood cells cultureA Panossian
ExLab Laboratories of Armenian Drug Agency, Yerevan, Armenia
Phytomedicine 9:598-605. 2002..The data are consistent with results from clinical studies of Kan Jang and contributed to a better understanding of these results...
- Plasma nitric oxide level in familial Mediterranean fever and its modulations by Immuno-GuardA Panossian
Pharmaceuticals and Nutraceuticals Expertise Research Institute, Yerevan, Armenia
Nitric Oxide 9:103-10. 2003....
- Methods of phytochemical standardisation of rhizoma Cimicifugae racemosaeA Panossian
ExLab Expert Analytical Laboratory of Armenian Drug Agency, 49 4 Komitas Str, Yerevan, 375051 Armenia
Phytochem Anal 15:100-8. 2004..The contents of formononetin, isoferulic acid and total triterpene glycosides (measured as actein) in the herb ranged from 0.0031 to 0.0035, from 1.22 to 1.35 and from 20.09 to 22.06 mg/g dry weight, respectively...