Alberto R Kornblihtt
Affiliation: Universidad de Buenos Aires
- Agirre E, Bellora N, Allo M, Pages A, Bertucci P, Kornblihtt A, et al. A chromatin code for alternative splicing involving a putative association between CTCF and HP1? proteins. BMC Biol. 2015;13:31 pubmed publisher..Additionally, we find further evidence for the involvement of HP1? and AGO1 in chromatin-related splicing regulation. ..
- Giono L, Nieto Moreno N, Cambindo Botto A, Dujardin G, MuÃ±oz M, Kornblihtt A. The RNA Response to DNA Damage. J Mol Biol. 2016;428:2636-2651 pubmed publisher..This review aims to present a comprehensive overview of the current knowledge on the many interactions between the DNA damage and RNA fields. ..
- Kornblihtt A, Schor I, Allo M, Dujardin G, Petrillo E, Munoz M. Alternative splicing: a pivotal step between eukaryotic transcription and translation. Nat Rev Mol Cell Biol. 2013;14:153-65 pubmed publisher....
- Dujardin G, Lafaille C, De la Mata M, Marasco L, Munoz M, Le Jossic Corcos C, et al. How slow RNA polymerase II elongation favors alternative exon skipping. Mol Cell. 2014;54:683-90 pubmed publisher..This indicates that a delay in the cotranscriptional emergence of the 5' ss promotes ETR-3 recruitment and subsequent inhibition of E9 inclusion. ..
- Munoz M, Nieto Moreno N, Giono L, Cambindo Botto A, Dujardin G, Bastianello G, et al. Major Roles for Pyrimidine Dimers, Nucleotide Excision Repair, and ATR in the Alternative Splicing Response to UV Irradiation. Cell Rep. 2017;18:2868-2879 pubmed publisher..Our results define the sequence UV-PDs-NER-ATR-RNAPII-AS as a pathway linking DNA damage repair to the control of both RNAPII phosphorylation and AS regulation. ..