Jorge Luis Maldonado
- A mismatch of meaning and intentionality between analyst and analysandJorge Luis Maldonado
Juez Estrada 2725, Buenos Aires CABA 1425, Argentina
Int J Psychoanal 95:641-62. 2014....
- Obstacles facing the psychoanalyst when interpreting narcissistic pathologies: characteristics of the authoritarian patientJorge Luis Maldonado
Int J Psychoanal 84:347-66. 2003..Finally, under consideration is the risk one takes in formulating authoritarian interpretations, which, in certain cases, can impose criteria on the patient...
- A disturbance of interpreting, of symbolisation and of curiosity in the analyst-analysand relationship (the patient without insight)Jorge Luis Maldonado
Int J Psychoanal 86:413-32. 2005..This idealisation had been sustained by the analyst by means of his errors in interpreting. The author explores disturbances in symbol formation and in the use of symbols, and he considers the different states of emptiness...
- Vicissitudes in adult life resulting from traumatic experiences in adolescenceJorge Luis Maldonado
Buenos Aires, Argentina
Int J Psychoanal 87:1239-57. 2006..The author discusses disturbances in symbolization, and he examines the subject of projective identifications that were received by patients from their primary objects...
- Recrimination in the analytic situation. A hypothesis about its influence on psychoanalytical groupsManuel José Gálvez
Av Coronel Diaz 2760, 1C, 1425 Buenos Aires, Argentina
Int J Psychoanal 83:1095-110. 2002..Here the importance of institutions and institutional ideals is emphasised. Finally, we suggest that ideals either encourage or hinder the working through of individual and collective mourning...