- A Latin American registry of implantable cardioverter defibrillators: the ICD-LABOR studySergio Dubner
Clinica y Maternidad Suizo Argentina, Arenales 21463 3A, 1124 Buenos Aires, Argentina
Ann Noninvasive Electrocardiol 10:420-8. 2005..In this publication we are reporting our Latin American experience in the secondary prevention of SCD, by means of an ongoing registry involving seven Latin American countries and 770 patients...
- Electromagnetic interference from wireless video-capsule endoscopy on implantable cardioverter-defibrillatorsSergio Dubner
Clinica Suizo Argentina, Argentina
Pacing Clin Electrophysiol 30:472-5. 2007..The purpose of this study was to evaluate potential interference between the Pill-cam video-capsule and implanted cardio-defibrillators (ICD) in both in vitro and in vivo test environments...
- Chagas disease: state-of-the-art of diagnosis and managementSergio Dubner
Arrhythmias and Electrophysiology Service, Clinica y Maternidad Suizo Argentina, Buenos Aires, Argentina
Cardiol J 15:493-504. 2008..In summary, Chagas disease is a social disease, endemic in Latin America and shows different prevalence rates in Latin American countries...
- Electromagnetic interference with implantable cardiac pacemakers by video capsuleSergio Dubner
Gastrointest Endosc 61:250-4. 2005..CONCLUSIONS: Electromagnetic interferences with pacemakers from the M2A video capsule can occur, but this is without clinical significance. No potentially dangerous pacemaker inhibition was observed...
- Electrocardiographic changes by accidental hypothermia in an urban and a tropical regionDilma de Souza
Escola Paulista de Medicina, UNIFESP, São Paulo CEP, Brazil
J Electrocardiol 40:47-52. 2007..The accidental form is frequent in cold-climate countries and rare in those with tropical or subtropical climate. The aim of this study was to evaluate electrocardiographic changes of patients with accidental hypothermia...