Ana Maria Cusumano
- The Latin American Dialysis and Transplantation Registry (RLDT) annual report 2004Ana Cusumano
Latin American Society of Nephrology and Hypertension, Guemes 3848, 2do A CP 1425 Buenos Aires, Argentina
Ethn Dis 16:S2-10-3. 2006..The Latin American Dialysis and Transplantation Registry (RLDT) includes 20 national affiliates. Data are provided annually by delegates designated by the national affiliate or by the Registry's Coordinating Committee...
- End-stage renal disease and its treatment in Latin America in the twenty-first centuryAna Cusumano
The Latin American Society of Nephrology and Arterial Hypertension s Dialysis and Transplant Registry Committee, Buenos Aires, Argentina
Ren Fail 28:631-7. 2006..Although the rate of kidney transplantation has increased, the number remains insufficient to match the growing demand. The implementation of renal health programs in the region is urgently needed...
- Identification of hepatitis C virus RNA in peritoneal dialysis fluid of patients with viremiaAna M Cusumano
Nephrology Section, Department of Internal Medicine, CEMIC, Buenos Aires, Argentina
Perit Dial Int 25:478-82. 2005..The potential risk for transmission of hepatitis C virus (HCV) by peritoneal dialysis (PD) has been studied previously, with conflicting results...
- Chronic kidney disease in Latin America: time to improve screening and detectionAna Maria Cusumano
Latin American Dialysis and Kidney Transplant Registry, Latin American Society of Nephrology and Arterial Hypertension, Buenos Aires, Argentina
Clin J Am Soc Nephrol 3:594-600. 2008..For these programs to succeed, lifestyle changes must be encouraged, and public awareness must be increased through teaching and media-oriented activities...
- [Latin-American Dialysis and Kidney Transplantation Registry: data on the treatment of end-stage renal disease in Latin America]A M Cusumano
Registro Latino Americano di Dialisi e Trapianto Renale, Societa Latino Americana di Nefrologia ed Ipertensione SLANH, Buenos Aires, Argentina
G Ital Nefrol 25:547-53. 2008..Detection and prevention programs for chronic kidney disease are needed in the region. Meanwhile, access to RRT has to be improved for everybody who needs it...
- The Latin American Dialysis and Transplant Registry: report 2006Ana Cusumano
Latin American Transplantation Registry
Ethn Dis 19:S1-3-6. 2009..In conclusion, the incidence and prevalence of renal replacement therapy continued to grow. Prevention of chronic kidney disease and an integrated approach of affordable dialysis and transplantation are urgently needed in the region...
- HBsAg as predictor of outcome in renal transplant patientsEzequiel Ridruejo
Sección Hepatología, Departamento de Medicina, Centro de Educación Médica e Investigaciones Clínicas Norberto Quirno, Buenos Aires, Argentina
Medicina (B Aires) 64:429-32. 2004....