Location: , Russian Federation
- Trans-, cis-, and dihydro-resveratrol: a comparative studyNatalia Yu Anisimova
National Institutes of Health, NIDDK, 8 Center Drive, Bethesda, MD 20892, USA
Chem Cent J 5:88. 2011..abstract:..
- Selective cytokine-inducing effects of low dose EchinaceaN A Kapai
Helvet Group, Moscow Re gion, Dolgoprudnyi, Russia
Bull Exp Biol Med 150:711-3. 2011..The results recommend this preparation in a wide range of concentrations for adequate correction of the immune system work aimed at restoring the Th1/Th2 balance in various diseases...
- Cloning, expression and characterization of the recombinant Yersinia pseudotuberculosis L-asparaginaseM V Pokrovskaya
Institute of Biomedical Chemistry, RAMS, Moscow, Russia
Protein Expr Purif 82:150-4. 2012..We evaluated also the antiproliferative effect of YpA in vitro and in vivo with E. colil-asparaginase (EcA) as the reference substance at similar conditions...
- Identification of serpin (alpha-1-antitrypsin) as serum growth inhibitory factor in murine ehrlich carcinoma by proteomicsF V Donenko
N N Blokhin Russian Cancer Research Center, Moscow, Russia
Cancer Genomics Proteomics 7:147-56. 2010..Furthermore, serpins may protect parasites against the immune systems of the host. Taken together, it can be hypothesized that serpin represents a tissue- and tumor-specific anti-proteinase...
- Cytotoxic Activity of Peripheral Blood Mononuclear Leukocytes, Activated by Interleukin-2/β-Cyclodextrin Nanocomposition against Androgen Receptor-Negative Prostate CancersNatalia Yu Anisimova
N N Blokhin Russian Cancer Research Center, Russian Academy of Medical Sciences, Kashirskoe Shosse, 24, Moscow 115478, Russia
ISRN Oncol 2011:405656. 2011....
- [Prognostic value of lipopolysaccharide and lipopolysaccharide-binding protein serum levels in cancer patients with sepsis]N Iu Anisimova
Zh Mikrobiol Epidemiol Immunobiol . 2011..Analysis of LPS and LPS-binding protein (LBP) serum levels and prognostic value evaluation in cancer patients with sepsis...
- In vitro effect of Knotolan, a new lignan from Abies sibirica, on the growth of hormone-dependent breast cancer cellsO S Zhukova
N N Blokhin Cancer Research Center, Russian Academy of Medical Sciences, Moscow, Russia
Bull Exp Biol Med 149:511-4. 2010..Here we present antiestrogenic effects of Knotolan, a new dietary lignan from Abies sibirica raw material. Knotolan abolished growth-stimulating effects of 17β-estradiol on hormone-dependent MCF-7 cells...
- Dihydro-resveratrol--a potent dietary polyphenolAndrei A Gakh
Oak Ridge National Laboratory, Oak Ridge, TN 37831 6242, USA
Bioorg Med Chem Lett 20:6149-51. 2010..The proliferative effect of dihydro-R was not observed in cell lines that do not express hormone receptors (MDA-MB-231, BT-474, and К-562)...
- Dynamics of elimination of bacterial endotoxins and cytokines from the blood of tumor patients with sepsis in hemoperfusion using carbon adsorbentsN Yu Anisimova
N N Blokhin Russian Oncological Research Center, Russian Academy of Medical Sciences, Moscow, Russia
Bull Exp Biol Med 151:622-4. 2011..At the same time, hemadsorbents used in the study effectively eliminated some free cytokines (IL-6, -8, -12, IFN-γ, TNF-α) from the blood...
- Possibility of microorganism elimination from the blood using modified coal hemosorbentsN Yu Anisimova
N N Blokhin Cancer Research Center, Russian Academy of Medical Sciences Moscow, Russia
Bull Exp Biol Med 151:273-4. 2011..aureus and K. pneumoniae pneumoniae colony-forming units significantly decreased. The obtained results indicate that coal sorbents can bind and probably eliminate gram-positive and gram-negative bacteria from the blood...