Affiliation: Affiliated to Tel-Aviv University
- Breast hamartomas: clinicopathological and immunohistochemical studies of 24 casesM Herbert
Department of Pathology, Assaf Harofeh Medical Centre, Zerifin, Affiliated to Tel Aviv University, Tel Aviv, Israel
Histopathology 41:30-4. 2002..The aim of our study was to investigate the clinical, pathological and immunohistochemical features of breast hamartomas, in order to obtain a detailed profile of this somewhat uncommon lesion...
- Breast hamartoma: fine-needle aspiration cytologic findingMehrdad Herbert
Department of Pathology, Assaf Harofeh Medical Center, Zerifin, Tel Aviv University, Tel Aviv, Israel
Cancer 99:255-8. 2003..Although fine-needle aspiration is a well established procedure for the detection of breast carcinoma, its utility in classifying benign breast disease is less clear...
- Can hamartoma of the breast be distinguished from fibroadenoma using fine-needle aspiration cytology?Mehrdad Herbert
Department of Pathology, Assaf Harofeh Medical Center, Zerifin, Affiliated to Tel Aviv University, Tel Aviv, Israel
Diagn Cytopathol 34:326-9. 2006..Cytologic characteristics were retrospectively evaluated in a semiquantitative manner. In conclusion, the finding of intact lobular units and a relative paucity of stroma may suggest the diagnosis of hamartoma...
- Cavernous hemangioma of spermatic cord: report of a case with immunohistochemical studyPavel Liokumovich
Department of Pathology, Assaf Harofeh Medical Center, Zerifin, Israel
Arch Pathol Lab Med 126:357-8. 2002..Although cavernous hemangioma can occur in any location, the spermatic cord is an extremely rare site, and, to our knowledge, only a few cases have been previously reported...
- Incidental finding of gallbladder carcinomaDaphna Weinstein
Department of Surgery B, Assaf Harofeh Medical Center, Zerifin, Israel
Isr Med Assoc J 4:334-6. 2002..Carcinoma of the gallbladder is diagnosed in 0.3-1.5% of all cholecystectomy specimens...