- Penalized likelihood phenotyping: unifying voxelwise analyses and multi-voxel pattern analyses in neuroimaging : penalized likelihood phenotyping
University of Wisconsin Madison, Madison, WI, USA
Neuroinformatics 11:227-47. 2013
..We illustrate the empirical performance of the proposed framework using two different neuroimaging studies that pose different levels of challenge for classification using MVPA...
- A diffusion tensor brain template for rhesus macaques
Waisman Laboratory for Brain Imaging and Behavior, Department of Psychiatry, University of Wisconsin Madison, Madison, WI, USA
Neuroimage 59:306-18. 2012
..Such analyses are crucial in investigating the role of white matter structure in brain function, development, and other psychopathological disorders for which there are well-validated non-human primate models...
- Diffusion tensor imaging in autism spectrum disorder: a review
Brittany G Travers
Waisman Laboratory for Brain Imaging and Behavior, University of Wisconsin, Madison, Wisconsin 53705, USA
Autism Res 5:289-313. 2012
..Clinical implications and future research directions are discussed...
- Characterization of cerebral white matter properties using quantitative magnetic resonance imaging stains
Andrew L Alexander
Department of Medical Physics, University of Wisconsin, Madison, Wisconsin 53705, USA
Brain Connect 1:423-46. 2011
..This article provides an overview of the qMRI stain mechanisms, acquisition and analysis strategies, and applications for these qMRI stains...
- An experimental evaluation of diffusion tensor image segmentation using graph-cuts
Waisman Laboratory for Brain Imaging and Behavior, University of Wisconsin Madison, WI, USA
Conf Proc IEEE Eng Med Biol Soc 2009:5653-6. 2009
..Overall, the graph cuts method performed well, giving an average segmentation accuracy of about 0.90, 0.77 and 0.88 for WM, GM and CSF respectively in terms of volume overlap(VO)...
- Efficient parametric encoding scheme for white matter fiber bundles
Moo K Chung
Waisman Laboratory for Brain Imaging and Behavior at the University of Wisconsin, Madison, WI, USA
Conf Proc IEEE Eng Med Biol Soc 2009:6644-7. 2009
..As an illustration, we apply the proposed method in characterizing abnormal tracts that pass through the splenium of the corpus callosum in autistic subjects...
- Atypical diffusion tensor hemispheric asymmetry in autism
Department of Psychiatry, Harvard Medical School, Boston, Massachusetts, USA
Autism Res 3:350-8. 2010