A Professional Platform
Researchers : present expertise to the public.
The Public : search for experts on specific topics.
Labome.Org organizes publications and scientific experts around research topics, species, and genes.
Cancers, Alzheimer's disease, Parkinson's disease, anatomy, cells and organelles, infectious diseases, and public health.
Genomes and Genes
Human genes, hormone and growth factors, cancer genes, drug-resistant genes, modern biologics medicine.
Species and Biodiversity
Human, research animals, taxonomy, species preservation, agricultural plants and livestocks, invasive species.
RESEARCH -- An Open-Access Journal
RESEARCH (ISSN: 2334-1009) is an online, open-access, multidisciplinary scholarly journal, encompassing all fields of research endeavors, with a focus on biomedical observations and experimentations.
Why Publish with RESEARCH?
- Rapid publication.
- Authors retain copyright. Articles are published with CC-BY license.
- No fee if a manuscript is submitted in 2014.
- No limits on the length of an article or the number of figures/tables.
Instructions for Authors
- RESEARCH editorial staff work with authors to resolve any issues.
- Manuscript organization is flexible. Authors can elect to use these sections: Title, Authors, Affiliations, Abstract, Introduction, Materials and Methods, Results, Discussion, Conclusions, Acknowledgments, References, Figure Legends, and Tables.
- Authors are encouraged to provide standard MeSH headings, gene and protein accession numbers to facilitate the annotation and indexing of their articles.
- Reference format: follow NCBI format. A reference can be represented by its PUBMED id instead of the full citation.
- Figure specifications: follow PUBMED Central. PNG format is preferable. Figures can be of different sizes, but must be with the same scale (under 100% view in any graphic software, images and text fonts in different figures look comparable.).
- Manuscripts in word files can be submitted via emails to this address: editor @ labome.com.